We all share a single concern:
We know you might still have concerns about coming into a doctor’s office. Rest assured that we have implemented safeguards to minimize the exposure risks related to COVID-19 for our patients and our staff.
Prior to your appointment, please note the following:
- Please fill out the patient forms and submit them as soon as you can. Also, please text us photos of the front and back of your insurance cards for our records. This will shorten the time you spend in the office.
- Our front entrance is locked; you will enter through the door in our parking lot. Remain in your car and call or text us when you arrive. If you do not have a cell phone, knock on the door with the pink sign and a staff member will be out to assist you.
- Only the scheduled patient will be allowed inside unless they are a minor or require a caregiver. Please, no additional family members.
- Every person entering our office will need a face mask or cover. If you don’t have one we will supply one. If you prefer, you may also wear disposable gloves.
- All staff and patients will be given a short standardized screening questionnaire to ensure everyone’s safety. Using a no-touch thermometer, we will be screening for active fever. If your temperature is above 100.4℉ we will ask you to reschedule.
When you enter our office you can expect to find the following:
- A Safe Environment - All surfaces in our office have been spotlessly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. The process is repeated continuously throughout the day for each patient.
- Social Distancing - We have adapted our office staffing and procedures to maintain a safe distance with each other without sacrificing quality of care. We have invested in protective shields for any testing that comes too close for comfort.
- Personal Hygiene - We will be strictly adhering to thorough hand washing technique and hand sanitizing - before - during - and after each patient encounter. Our staff will accompany you to wash your hands once you enter our building.
- The Technician and Doctor working as a team - Your visit will begin with a technician who will guide you to the pre-test center to gather any needed testing data and other details. The doctor will then meet with you to address your concerns. The doctor will be dictating the details of the visit remotely to that same technician.
- Eyeglass Frame Styling - We have devised a plan to ensure your experience in our Eyewear Gallery is safe and enjoyable. All frames have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to their placement in the gallery. Each frame will be cleaned and disinfected once again after they are handled by anyone.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please be aware that initially there may be a higher volume of patient inquiries by phone. We urge you to text us at 414-769-6120 with your concerns or requests. Otherwise, we will return your phone calls as soon as possible.